SPECIAL NIGHT VIEWING
- THE KANNON’S MERCIFUL LIGHT SHINES UPON THE NIGHT SKY OF KYOTO
- A beam of blue light from the temple embodies the Kannon’s compassion. The mysterious light brightens the streets of the ancient city.
- SCHEDULE IN 2019
THREE TIMES A YEAR
- Spring: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (last entry), March 8 – 17, March 29 – April 7
- Summer (Thousand-day Pilgrimage/Special Viewing of nainaijin in the Main Hall): 9:00 p.m. (last entry), August 14 – 16
- Autumn: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (last entry), mid November – early December *We'll let you know once it's been decided